What is a
How is it different to the interior design service
Simply put, this is a one stop, affordable DIY interior service.
The focus is to re-evaluate and consider your existing interiors by making the most of what you already own, getting rid of what no longer serves you, and with Sarah’s help and wealth of resources, add an injection of new inspiration and design ideas.
All with the aim to bring you more joy in your home!
Who is it for?
Whether you’re considering moving and need some expert advice getting your home ready for marketing (to maximise on a quick sale), or you’re feeling tired or stuck in your surroundings, and need a fresh pair of eyes to help reimagine and breathe some new life into your space.
This service can work around your specific needs.
How it works?
A house doctor session includes a one-off home visit (usually 2-3 hours), with a room by room walk around to identify your issues and goals.
All followed up with a with a detailed, tailor-made ‘to do’ list including any links, visual references, layout suggestions, and trades contact details discussed in our session – all from Sarah’s little black book of resources.
What does a
It would typically cover any of the following
- Rethinking and restyling your existing furniture and layouts to achieve a better flow
- Advice on decluttering or downsizing your possessions to make more space
- Redecorating key areas for focus and lifestyle appeal, with my paint colour suggestions
- New storage ideas
- Ideas for curating your wall art, objects and knick knacks so you focus on the things you love
- Advice on first impressions and door step appeal in order to maximise your selling potential
- Fee £450 payable on receipt of ‘to do’ list
Or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment and start making a positive change!